Monday 12 February 2018

Wooden wall frame for him

Hey guys, 
Hope you all are doing great. I'm back to Kolkata after having such an amazing time at my native place. It was an absolutely great vacation. I got back to work couple of days ago and I am feeling damn excited to share what I've been doing these days. 
Since I don't like to mess up things, I will try saving some time everyday to come back and write a post for you till I share all that I created. I definitely have bunches of products to share but I like to keep them well organized. (Probably well organized would be the perfect word)
Well, the item I'm sharing today is my all time favorite. I never get tired creating them and I'm glad that my clients love them. It is none other then Shadow box (Wall frame)
You can place this frame on your table or stick it on a wall or just place it in your showcase. It gives an awesome look and enhances the beauty of your room. 
I've attached a couple of pictures of the frame below. Do check them out.
Thank you for your time!








Hugs,
Meher Shaikh 

No comments:

Post a Comment